[ Pre-order] Trudive Titanium Spearfishing 2mm Wetsuit
The Trudive Spearfishing 2mm Wetsuit is specifically designed for tropical spearfisher to provide greater comfort and functionality. It is made of high resistance and soft JAKO MSL neoprene
that beautifully shapes your body, generating a feeling of comfort. In the area of arms and legs, its seams are inclined to provide greater freedom of movement.
Dive freely without chills between thermocline, stay safe from sunburns and protects you from cuts and stings.
Thickness: 2mm (3mm at chest pad and knee pads)
Material: Jako MSL Neoprene
Lycra Exterior / (titanium coated) Open cell Interior
Seams: Blind stitched and glued
Design: Two-piece wetsuit - hooded top and high waisted pants with beavertail closure and double clip toggle.
Note: This is a pre-order item, estimated production time is 30 days on top of the delivery time.
Penisular Malaysia RM 8 ( 3-5 business days)
East Malaysia RM 15 ( 4-7 business days)
RM 25 ( 5-7 business days)
Please refer to the size chart on the last picture of this product.
How to Measure:
- When measuring keep tape snug, but not tight.
- CHEST: With arms relaxed at sides, measure around the fullest part of the chest, just under the arms.
- WAIST: Measure around the smallest circumference at waist.
- HIPS: Stand with feet 12 inches (or approximately shoulder width) apart and measure around the largest circumference at hips.
If you need further assistance in measurement, do not hesitate to drop us a message via chat box at bottom right of this page or WhatsApp us at 012-9762311 (Melissa).
Logo or name printing: RM 130 per logo and per colour.
Each additional colour comes with RM 130 surcharge.
Eg. one logo with two colours: RM 130 + RM 130 =RM 260
- Check out the item together with logo/name printing
- Email your logo in pdf / ai file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR insert your "name", type of font and colour in the custom text field
Custom tailoring: RM 330
- Check out the item together with custom tailoring
- Fill up all the measurement in the custom chart